What if I say you can not only drink your favorite Scotch the Black Dog triple gold reserve, but you can also eat it? Confused?? Let me explain how..
While the Black Dog triple gold reserve scotch is a happy experience on its own, last week we had an out-of-this-world experience involving The Black Dog in an edible format. Inspired by one of the world’s top scotch, I created this special Scotch-infused dessert.
EASY DESSERT TIP: For an elegant yet very simple dessert, pour a small amount of Scotch over vanilla ice cream. It may sound unusual, but it’s delicious.
How to make the Triple Gold Brownie Sundae
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caramel Sauce (recipe:- Stir 3 tablespoons Scotch into one cup of your favorite caramel sauce ) NOTE: This is caramel sauce, not toffee sauce.
- Chocolate Sauce Optional.
- Chocolate Marshmallows.
- Whipped cream
- Mint leaf for garnish.
- Shots of Scotch to serve with the sundae.
- Place brownie in a large bowl or on a dessert plate.
- Surround with pecans and marshmallows.
- Add whipped cream to one side of the brownie.
- Warm the caramel sauce to a pour able consistency.
- Place scoop of ice cream atop brownie, and pour caramel sauce over it.
- Add mint garnish and serve immediately, with a shot of Scotch.
Disclaimer: The content featured above is only for people aged above 25 years. Underage drinking is illegal and against the law. Drink sensibly and carefully and please never drive under the influence of alcohol.