- Do ensure that your body has enough water before you start your drinking session.Hence, it stops you from getting headache and stops dehydration.
- The food that you eat should take longer time to digest as it will help your body to take in the alcohol.
- If you are not sure about it, do not experiment with different types of alcohols.
- Allow your body to take only one type of it at a time.
- Keep a limit when you are drinking. Minimize the intake, make sure you know the limit.
- Do not make others drink forcibly specially if the person hasn't had Alcohol before.
- Pace your drinks and enjoy the sip. This way, you can enjoy your drink and allows body to tolerate the overdose.
Friday, May 30, 2014
After writing so much about the Worlds Finest Scotch Black Dog, I decided to also write about being responsible in drinking and enjoying the Scotch! Many of them out in the world feel that drinking is a hobby and is a way to enjoy and relax. Yes, we all agree that we have freedom to enjoy and we have the rights to do it. But as with rights, we also do possess some duties being a citizen and should respect others around us.
If you are returning home from a party or a pub, make sure that at least one of the person driving is not under the influence of alcohol. This will ensure that all of you reach your destination safely and also ensures that others on the road will also be safe. If there is nobody along with you, please hire a cab.
The above are just some tips which will also make you enjoy your lovely evenings and help you relax too.
Just remember that somebody is waiting for you at home with lots of Love.
Disclaimer: The content featured above is only for people aged above 25 years. Underage drinking is illegal and against the law. Drink sensibly and carefully and please never drive under the influence of alcohol
Ever wondered what it is to be at the Southern Most tip of the world, the place Known as The White Continent, Antartica, to help you a...
My Ajji was at my house for weekend she prepared this world famous Poliyogre, So Sharing it with you guys,
Black Dog Centenary Scotch is a rich and rare premium blended Scotch whisky loaded with exceptional characters. It is blended to perfection...
I have been trying my favorite Scotch, the Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve with different combinations. Today I am bringing out to you anot...