The Indian Leg saw the regional finals happening at Aloft, Bangalore on September 26th, where we were invited to witness some amazing singers from different parts of our country battle it out to win the coveted Project ALOFT Star title.
- Natania Lalwani: She graduated from Musician's Institute (Los Angeles)
with a degree in Vocal Performance. Since then she has been writing for other
artists like Neon Hitch (Warner Bros) and Grayce (Independent). Her music has
been on VH1,MTV,Radio Freedom and you can hear her in over 5000 locations
around the USA in retail spaces like Target,Walmart,Best Buy etc.
- Stebin Ben is a playback singer, Performer and Karaoke
Jockey. He started as a session and recording artist currently staying at
Mumbai. Stebin is a native of Bhopal, acquired his early education in Bhopal.
since 2008, Stebin is giving solo concerts and with bands as well. His stage
presence is an essential part of his music.
- Keith Castelino According to Keith, Music for the loss of better words…is the air he breathes. From
the time he held his first guitar to owning the eighth, music has been only
source of inspiration to wake up every morning and express himself with more
than just words. Right from his younger years, He was sure that he to be a
songwriter and make his music heard, to tell the world his story.
- Boby Techi When I spoke to Boby after her performance this is what he had to say My name is Boby. I have just set foot in the music scene
with the release of my debut single 'only you'. A self-taught guitarist, I am
currently learning piano from a professional. My journey has just started and I
look forward to learn and grow more in my chosen field with time. We agree with you Boby!
- Rahul Jain a singer/composer/lyricist started music at an early age of 9-10 years .Composed more than 250 tracks & working regularly. Music is his life, passion, everything. His day starts with music and ends with music. Done with more than 900 live shows, performed with all the leading musician of the industry, composed more than 10 national level; jingles & 2 feature film.
It must have been a tough decision for judges but as they say they "There has to be a winner"Natania Lalwani was selected as the winner, who now goes on to perform at the finals of Project Aloft star!