Ever wondered what it is to be at the Southern Most tip of the world, the place Known as The White Continent, Antartica, to help you achieve this trip to Antartica, An Indian luxury travel company The Q Experiences, has announced an Antarctica trip with a luxury cruise, here in Bengaluru recently.
Founder of The Q Experiences, Mr. Vasim Shaikh met with a select group of bloggers and media here and shared detailed information on this trip.
The trip to Antarctica, courtesy of the Q Experiences starts from the Capital city of Argentina Buenos Aries, and takes you on a 11 days round about trip Starting on 9th of December 2017 till the 19th of December, carrying 200 travelers only, to the exotic ice crowned continent- Antarctica also rightly known as The White Continent.
From Buenos Aries all the travelers will be taken to Ushuaia, the capital of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina, from where they will board the cruise with the a promise of creating an experience of a lifetime and will take travelers across the famous Drake Passage into the Land of Ice.
Mr.Vasim Shaikh, Founder of The Q Experiences said, “Over the past few years, there has been a dramatic rise in the number of travelers, who are looking to experience unexplored destinations and go on adventurous vacations. Curated Journeys are constant endeavor at The Q and we are proud to be the first Indian travel company to charter a luxury cruise to Antarctica. With the launch of ‘The White Continent’, we hope to see a positive response from travelers from these cities that will be a part of our historical trip to Antarctica.”
The travelers would be on board “The Great Majestic Explorer” – a sleek, gorgeous yacht flying the Flag of India, 460 feet of utter luxury, which would have 132 elegant staterooms and suites, complete with French interiors designed by the French interior designer – Jean Philippe Nuel.
To ensure a superior gastronomic experience to the travellers, Mr. Atul Kochhar Indian Michelin-starred chef will be on board curating the finest of Indian regional cuisine. In addition, the team of a catering center of excellence run by Alain Ducasse Enterprise will also be on board to enhance the global cuisine. Buffets each day will be of a different theme.
The travelers will be cruising through some of the most breathtaking glaciers of Neko Bay & Paradise bay, anchoring at Port Lockroy, finally sailing to the largest colony of Chinstrap Penguins at Deception Island and visit the quietest place on earth- the majestic Weddell Sea , and at every step of the way, there would be experts to guide the travelers and show the sights one had only dreamt of.
Tentative Day Wise Brief Itinerary:
- Day 1-3: The trip will start at Ushuaia -the City at the Edge of the World. The travellers aboard the Majestic Explorer will be sailing through the confluence of the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans, known as The Drake Passage for two days and nights.
- Day 4: Travelers will get their first experience of magnificent glaciers, rising slowly from the waters at Neko Bay and Paradise Bay.Marching towards Port Charcot & Port Lockroy on.
- Day 5 & 6: travellers will explore the stunning ice-covered rocks and home to the kelp gull-a haven for the avid wildlife enthusiast. The port has a museum, little store and post office from where one can send a postcard to their friends and family.
- Day 7: Exploring Deception Island-a place steeped in history and home to the largest colony of Chinstrap Penguins in the Antarctic Peninsula. The travellers will witness a breathtaking sight of over 100,000 pairs of penguins at play along with serenity of Elephant seals and Fur seals.
- Day 8: Sailing through the quietest places on earth- The Weddell Sea, travellers will get a chance to actually sight- The Lord of The Weddell Sea- The Weddell Seal himself.
- Day 9 & 10: The travellers will hit the land, crossing the Drake Passage once more, making their way back to Ushuaia and civilization.
- Day 11: The Voyage returns, the ship will dock and the journey to Majestic White Continent will come to an end.
About Q Experiences:
The Q Experiences, also rightly known as the storytellers, design handcrafted luxury journeys to rare locations. They have already had the privilege of catering to some of the most distinguished personalities in India. With the leadership team having more than 50 years of combined yet differentiated experience in various segments within the leisure, travel & tourism industry. At The Q, they weave personalized travel stories where your imagination is your only limitation. They believe that no two itineraries can ever be the same, which is why their team of specialists customizes unique travel experiences for each one essentially leading to our brand message of 'Luxury Travel Reimagined'. The company was founded in 2012.
Think soaking in the hot-water springs of frozen highlands in Nordic Island of Iceland, exploring Botswana’s lush Okavango delta or taking in the surreal landscape of Patagonia in South America on horseback, a journey into the surreally beautiful coastal desert of Namibia in Africa, visiting Churchill the land of Polar Bears and Beluga Whales in Canada or a country in a wineglass in Europe. While they hope to engage you with one of these travel stories, they would like to know your choice of destination for this year and allow them to handcraft an experience for 'YOU'.
You can Follow The Q Experience on:-
haber haberler son dakika haberReplyDelete