1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp Chinese salt
2 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp spring onions, chopped
2 tbsp Soya sauce
3 green chillies, chopped
4 tsp ginger-garlic paste
6-7 garlic cloves, finely chopped
200 gms homemade paneer
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Few coriander leaves, chopped(For Decoration)
* Cut the paneer into square pieces.
* Marinate the paneer pieces with salt and two teaspoons of ginger-garlic paste and keep aside for 10 minutes.
* Mix cornflour, flour, ginger-garlic paste, salt in a bowl and make a batter using little water.
* Dip the paneer pieces in this batter and fry in hot oil until they turn golden.
* In another pan heat oil and fry the chopped garlic cloves.
* Now add Soya sauce, spring onions, fried paneer pieces, green chillies, salt, Chinese salt, one and a half cups of water and let the ingredients simmer.
* Take three teaspoons of cornflour and half a cup of water and mix well.
* Add this to the boiling mixture and cook well until the sauce thickens.
* Add coriander leaves and serve
Post a Comment