The travelers would be on board “The Great Majestic Explorer” – a sleek, gorgeous yacht flying the Flag of India, 460 feet of utter luxury, which would have 132 elegant staterooms and suites, complete with French interiors designed by the French interior designer – Jean Philippe Nuel.
- Day 1-3: The trip will start at Ushuaia -the City at the Edge of the World. The travellers aboard the Majestic Explorer will be sailing through the confluence of the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans, known as The Drake Passage for two days and nights.
- Day 4: Travelers will get their first experience of magnificent glaciers, rising slowly from the waters at Neko Bay and Paradise Bay.Marching towards Port Charcot & Port Lockroy on.
- Day 5 & 6: travellers will explore the stunning ice-covered rocks and home to the kelp gull-a haven for the avid wildlife enthusiast. The port has a museum, little store and post office from where one can send a postcard to their friends and family.
- Day 7: Exploring Deception Island-a place steeped in history and home to the largest colony of Chinstrap Penguins in the Antarctic Peninsula. The travellers will witness a breathtaking sight of over 100,000 pairs of penguins at play along with serenity of Elephant seals and Fur seals.
- Day 8: Sailing through the quietest places on earth- The Weddell Sea, travellers will get a chance to actually sight- The Lord of The Weddell Sea- The Weddell Seal himself.
- Day 9 & 10: The travellers will hit the land, crossing the Drake Passage once more, making their way back to Ushuaia and civilization.
- Day 11: The Voyage returns, the ship will dock and the journey to Majestic White Continent will come to an end.
You can Follow The Q Experience on:-