- The time.
- Number of steps you've walked.
- Number of miles you've walked.
- The percentage of your steps and distance goals you've completed.
- One in the upper left for switching modes.
- One in the lower right for displaying goal percentage.
Why bad because: You have to manually sync the watch's recorded activity data to the app. It's not a huge issue if you're okay about syncing the data every day or at the end of a week, it’s really easy to forget to do the manual sync. I keep forgetting to sync the data and when I remember to do it, all the activity data is already gone because the watch only stores a week's worth of activity data. After a week it starts fresh again. Hopefully they change this or I remember to sync it regularly.